maanantai 9. tammikuuta 2012

First day of my internship


My first day at Raya Divers started at 10 am at the office. Its a 5 minute walk from my apartment so I don't have to wake up too early. The head of the office, Anne, was the one training me. First she told me about the booking voucher. When a customer wants to book a trip, we write down all essential information on the voucher such as the name of the trip, the customer and form of payment. It's cool to notice that they use the same kind of vocabulary as we've done at school. I guess studying actually pays off :D The next task was to add new customers to their customer register and book trips for them. Anne also showed me how to fill in the office payment list. We made a tour around the office(which is very small) with Anne presenting and demonstrating the diving and snorkeling equipment we sell. The last thing before the day was over was going through the scuba diving and snorkeling trips Raya arranges here in Krabi. Tomorrow I'll be working the whole day on thBamboo / Ao Nang local island excursion. According to my co-workers I'll be needing a lot of sunscreen, obviously because we're on the sea. Therefore I'll pack a sunblock with spf 50. It's my first excursion and it's going to be a very interesting day ;)











Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti