tiistai 3. tammikuuta 2012

Ready, set...


Okay so here we go :) This is a blog about my job training and staying in Krabi, Thailand spring 2012!! I'm leaving tomorrow, but I still have the whole last day ahead of me. Not that I was planning to do anything special, probably just pack and hang out with my family. Yesterday I said goodbye to all of my closest friends over a dinner at a Mexican restaurant in central Helsinki. It was sad, wistful and surreal, yet nice as always. I know I'll be missing them and my family, however 5 months is not a long time when you put it in perspective. No one will even notice I'm gone until I'm back again. And thanks to modern technology and social networking I can be in contact with everyone back home more than easily;)

I'm gonna talk a bit about the packing process. It's so difficult to pack for a longer journey! A week or two it's like whaeva, but when we talk about months it becomes challenging. What will I need and what will I actually use and wear of the things I pack? I assume it's gonna be pretty hot out there in Krabi so I'm mostly gonna need shorts, tops and flip flops. I'm allowed one bag with a maximum weight of 23 kg and a carry- on baggage with the maximum weight of 8 kg. I'm going to pack the suitcase half full, so that there will be space for the stuff I buy in Thailand, but my rucksack is quite small so it will be packed full. 
Here is a list of some things I'll pack in my:


* Janis *

1 kommentti:

  1. Denhä postauksen ble super kiva :) hoppas du skriver där sen också ofta! <3 Gonna miss you :(

    VastaaPoista