perjantai 6. tammikuuta 2012

GO! ;)

My journey began, it feels like it was today because I've been travelling non-stop for about 22 hours, but to be correct, yesterday at 5am in the morning. I slept only 3 hours, thanks to my incredibly smart idea to go very late to bed every night before my depart to beat the time difference. I just didn't take the time confirm that the time is actually 5 hours more than in Finland, not less!:D 
I said goodbye to my parents at the security check( where I Always beep while walking through the alarm gate, and so also did this time;) and went to look for my gate. My first flight was to Milan and it took 2 hours and 50 minutes. The flight was quick and easy, apart from the times a baby cried for 15 minutes in a row, however she was very cute so I forgave her. At this point I didn't feel so tired. Well this was going to change. My next flight was to Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific. This flight was 10 hours and 30 minutes. It didn't feel like such a long time when there was movies and TV-series to watch and food was served 3 times during the flight. However, it was exhausting because I couldn't sleep. It's impossible to find a comfortable sleeping position in an airplane seat! Believe me I tried everything, even the stupid looking ones, but NO. The staff was very nice and efficient. It felt like everything they did happened so fast. 
Then it was time for my last flight, which was to Phuket. I tried to sleep the whole flight, but it was like half sleeping. While in Phuket, after standing in line to the immigration office for what felt like forever, the officer said there was some form missing and his English was so bad that he couldn't explain to me what kind of a form it was. Luckily one Russian man came to my help and told me to fill in a immigration form I could get from the office before the lines, no biggie. So I did this and was welcomed to the country. 
The final part was ahead; the taxi ride to Krabi to my hotel Harvest House. I was so tired that the ride made me feel a bit sick so I lied down on the backseat of the car and the driver gave me a neck pillow to make it more comfortable. The taxi driver had so trouble finding the hotel, but he asked some people on the way and I felt I could trust him to take me there, and so he did:)
Now Good night along with some pictures!


3 kommenttia:

  1. Ohhoh,viken resa du ha haft.. sekert tungt :/ vitsi ja väntar ren på din nästa postaus att få veta va allt intressant du kommer att gjöra där :). O btw where are the pictures ;P<3 Puss & Kram!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Joo just kiva att du orkar läsa!:) ja laga bilder av flygresan, syns dom?
    pusipusihalihali <3

    VastaaPoista
  3. juu dom syns :) om du menar dom som e här ovanför?:)

    VastaaPoista